If onlys and What ifs....

Life is full of if onlys and what ifs... when would we be just satisfied with what is... Maybe never... Not me for sure...

I identify with this rather strictly OK movie called Heartbreak Kid.. every time Eddie (Ben Stiller) bumps into Miranda, one of them is involved with someone else.. And despite the chemistry and everything they can never be together!!! Oh the what if only I were free sentiment on both sides... But that's life...

I recently bumped into the old boyfriend.. and I was single when he wasn't and now he was and I wasn't ... Though happy in my current relationship the heart does twinge a lil!! and it doesn't help that we never did really break up.. I just moved on given the situation at that time... and that does bloody hell give rise to a hell lot of what ifs and if onlys...

No comments: