Babies


With so many friends having babies, I can feel my biological clock ticking very loudly. Time for some soul searching on when, how and all such things related to babies.

But am I willing to let something change my life? Cannot deny that it will change it irrevocably.

An especially important question am currently grappling with is, how does a single mother with very minimal family support manage?

Loving babies, I know that I want to share my life with my child, but when do I think I'll be ready to do so?



When will work stop being an overpowering driver of my life? Will I be unfair to the child by not slowing down in my job? Will I be unfair to my career, when I've invested so much in getting where I am and knowing there's a lot more that I want to achieve?

These questions have no answers right now. But I'm hoping that life will provide answers as it goes on...

Till then I'll just enjoy the pleasure of all my favourite babies who have been born and will be born to my friends.

No comments: